It’s Recital Season here at Valotta Studios! Our students are hard at work preparing their recital pieces, and soon they will be ready to perform. Here’s everything that you, our Valotta Parents, need to know about our upcoming recitals:
This fall, each teacher will be hosting their own recital here at our studio. Participation in recitals is always optional but always encouraged! The schedule for our Fall 2017 Recitals is as follows:
- Friday, October 13th at 6:00 pm – Mr. John
- Friday, October 20th at 6:00 pm – Miss Jill
- Saturday, October 21st at 9:30 am – Miss Emily & Miss Nadine
- Saturday, October 21st at 11:00 am – Mr. Neil
- Friday, October 27th at 6:00 pm – Miss Trish & Mr. Zack H.
- Saturday, October 28th at 9:30 am – Miss Lia & Miss Susan
- Saturday, October 28th at 11:00 am – Mr. Dana
- Friday, November 3rd at 6:00 pm – Miss Cassie & Miss Natalie
- Saturday, November 4th at 11:00 am – Miss Abby & Miss Lauren
- Friday, November 10th at 6:00 pm – Mr. Brandon
- Saturday, November 11th at 11:00 am – Mr. Tyler and Miss Zoe
- Friday, November 17th at 6:00 pm – Mr. Vince & Mr. Zach A.
- Saturday, November 18th at 9:30 am – Mr. Andrew
- Saturday, November 18th at 11:00 am – Miss Arden & Miss Jessica
If your son or daughter will be performing, you must register for their teacher’s recital in our main office. There is a $20 registration fee per family which must be included at the time of registration. Three guests per family are welcome for each recital. If you would like to bring additional guests, there will be a first-come, first-serve waiting list available at the time of registration. If we are able to accommodate extra guests, you will be notified as the recital date approaches.
For all of our young musicians performing in their teacher’s recital – dress to impress! Please wear dresses or skirts, slacks, button ups or polo shirts, and dress shoes. Please no jeans or sneakers! Students should arrive 15 minutes early for each performance, except for vocalists who would like to warm with their teachers. Be sure to remind your children to bring their instrument (except pianists and drummers), a tuner if necessary, and their music! Drummers, please bring your sticks. If you have any additional questions, our office staff will be happy to answer them.