Valotta Studios is turning 5 years old, and to celebrate we asked Mia, one of our most involved Valotta parents, to share her top 5 favorite things about our studio. After several years of lessons with her children, we were sure she would have some valuable insight!
“Here are just five of the many things we love about music at Valotta:
- Genuine Friendliness: Nadine and John are the two friendliest people. We have never come to Valotta without being greeted by at least one of them. And Wolfgang! Where else can you go to be greeted by the friendliest of studio dogs? We felt at home there from the start.
- Teaching Style: every teacher has taken the time to figure out my kids’ learning style and they teach to each student uniquely. Each of my children have been carefully matched with their assigned teachers. You just don’t find this kind of care anywhere else.
- Love of Their Instruments: the joy the staff gets from their music is so evident that it’s contagious!
- Professionalism: each of the teachers knows their particular instrument extremely well and most are recent college graduates or students wrapping up their certification programs, so their technique and information is fresh. My kids are learning the most up to date techniques for their individual instruments. The teachers relate to each student and parent in a very professional way.
- Performance Opportunities: students have the wonderful experience of performing for an audience at least twice a year. They are learning at an early age how to share their talent with others and how to work through the jitters!
I could go on and on! Happy Birthday Valotta!!”
Thanks Mia! We look forward to the next five years of making meaningful, musical connections with our Valotta students and families!