It’s Recital Season here at Valotta Studios! Our students are hard at work preparing their recital pieces, and soon they will be ready to perform. Here’s everything that you, our Valotta Parents, need to know about our upcoming recitals:
Each semester, teachers host their own recitals here at our studio. Participation in recitals is always optional but always encouraged! The dates for our 2019 Fall Recitals are listed below. Please find your teacher’s date and register in our office by October 1st.
- Friday, October 11th @ 6:00 pm- Mr. John
- Saturday, October 12th @ 9:30 am- Miss Hannah
- Saturday, October 12th @ 11:00 am- Miss Lauren
- Friday, October 18th @ 6:00 pm- Mr. Donnie & Mr. Jordan
- Saturday, October 19th @ 9:30 am- Miss Bridget
- Saturday, October 19th @ 11:00 am- Miss Kyleigh & Miss Lia
- Friday, October 25th @ 6:00 pm- Miss Jill
- Saturday, October 26th @ 9:30 am- Miss Amy, Miss Nadine, & Miss Nadine S.
- Saturday, October 26th @ 11:00 am- Miss Jessica & Miss Susan
- Friday, November 1st @ 6:00 pm- Miss Mandy & Mr. Zack
- Saturday, November 2nd @ 9:30 am- Miss Cassie & Mr. Richard
- Saturday, November 2nd @ 11:00 am- Mr. Jason & Mr. Tyler
- Friday, November 8th @ 6:00 pm- Mr. Eric & Miss Leanne
- Saturday, November 9th @ 9:30 am- Mr. Gabe
- Saturday, November 9th @ 11:00 am- Mr. Andrew & Mr. Hunter
- Friday, November 15th @ 6:00 pm- Miss Emily & Mr. Zach
If your son or daughter will be performing, you must register for their teacher’s recital in our main office. There is a $20 registration fee per family which must be included at the time of registration. Three guests per family are welcome for each recital. If you would like to bring additional guests, there will be a first-come, first-serve waiting list available at the time of registration. If we are able to accommodate extra guests, you will be notified as the recital date approaches.
For all of our young musicians performing in their teacher’s recital – dress to impress! Please wear dresses or skirts, slacks, button ups or polo shirts, and dress shoes. Please no jeans or sneakers! Students should arrive 15 minutes early for each performance, except for vocalists who would like to warm with their teachers. Be sure to remind your children to bring their instrument (except pianists and drummers), a tuner if necessary, and their music! Drummers, please bring your sticks. If you have any additional questions, our office staff will be happy to answer them.