It’s Recital Season here at Valotta Studios! Our students are hard at work preparing their recital pieces, and soon they will be ready to perform. Here’s everything that you, our Valotta Parents, need to know about our upcoming recitals:
Each semester, teachers host their own recitals here at our studio. Participation in recitals is always optional but always encouraged! The dates for our 2020 Spring Recitals are listed below. Please find your teacher’s date and register in our office by April 1st.
- Friday, April 3rd @ 6:00 pm- Mr. John
- Saturday, April 4th @ 9:30 am- Miss Jill
- Saturday, April 4th @ 11:00 am- Mr. Zack
- Friday, April 17th @ 6:00 pm- Miss Emily & Miss Lia
- Saturday, April 18th @ 9:30 am- Miss Cassie & Mr. Tyler
- Saturday, April 18th @ 11:00 am- Mr. Art & Mr. Donnie
- Friday, April 24th @ 6:00 pm- Miss Leanne & Mr. Richard
- Saturday, April 25th @ 9:30 am- Miss Abby & Mr. Dylan
- Saturday, April 25th @ 11:00 am- Miss Jessica & Mr. Caleb
- Friday, May 1st @ 6:00 pm- Mr. Andrew & Mr. Eric
- Saturday, May 2nd @ 9:30 am- Miss Susan
- Saturday, May 2nd @ 11:00 am- Mr. Jordan & Mr. Matt
- Saturday, May 9th @ 9:30 am- Miss Hannah
- Saturday, May 9th @ 11:00 am- Miss Lauren
- Friday, May 15th @ 6:00 pm- Miss Amy, Miss Nadine, & Miss Nadine S.
- Saturday, May 16th @ 9:30 am- Mr. Gabe & Mr. Zach
- Saturday, May 16th @ 11:00 am- Mr. Jason, Mr. Hunter, & Mr. Neil
If your son or daughter will be performing, you must register for their teacher’s recital in our main office. There is a $20 registration fee per family which must be included at the time of registration. Three guests per family are welcome for each recital. If you would like to bring additional guests, there will be a first-come, first-serve waiting list available at the time of registration. If we are able to accommodate extra guests, you will be notified as the recital date approaches.
For all of our young musicians performing in their teacher’s recital – dress to impress! Please wear dresses or skirts, slacks, button ups or polo shirts, and dress shoes. Please no jeans or sneakers! Students should arrive 15 minutes early for each performance, except for vocalists who would like to warm with their teachers. Be sure to remind your children to bring their instrument (except pianists and drummers), a tuner if necessary, and their music! Drummers, please bring your sticks. If you have any additional questions, our office staff will be happy to answer them.