It’s Recital Season here at Valotta Studios! Our students are hard at work preparing their recital pieces, and soon they will be ready to perform. Here’s everything that you, our Valotta Parents, need to know about our upcoming recitals:
Each semester, teachers host their own recitals here at our studio. Participation in recitals is always optional but always encouraged! The dates for our 2018 Fall Recitals are listed below. Please find your teacher’s date and register in our office by October 1st.
- Friday, October 12th at 6:00 pm – Mr. John
- Saturday, October 13th at 11:00 am – Miss Jill
- Saturday, October 13th at 12:30 pm – Mr. Zack
- Friday, October 19th at 6:00 pm – Miss Trish
- Saturday, October 20th at 11:00 am – Miss Allie & Miss Leanne
- Saturday, October 20th at 12:30 pm – Mr. Neil
- Friday, October 26th at 6:00 pm – Mr. James & Miss Maria
- Saturday, October 27th at 11:00 am – Miss Emily & Miss Jessica
- Saturday, October 27th at 12:30 pm – Mr. Gabe
- Friday, November 2nd at 6:00 pm – Mr. Eric & Mr. Tyler Dance
- Saturday, November 3rd at 11:00 am – Mr. Jordan & Mr. Tyler Meade
- Friday, November 9th at 6:00 pm – Miss Zoe
- Saturday, November 10th at 11:00 am – Mr. David & Miss Susan
- Saturday, November 10th at 12:30 pm – Miss Lauren & Miss Lily
- Friday, November 16th at 6:00 pm – Miss Cassie
- Saturday, November 17th at 11:00 am – Miss Casey & Mr. Evan
- Saturday, November 17th at 12:30 pm – Miss Abby & Miss Kyla
If your son or daughter will be performing, you must register for their teacher’s recital in our main office. There is a $20 registration fee per family which must be included at the time of registration. Three guests per family are welcome for each recital. If you would like to bring additional guests, there will be a first-come, first-serve waiting list available at the time of registration. If we are able to accommodate extra guests, you will be notified as the recital date approaches.
For all of our young musicians performing in their teacher’s recital – dress to impress! Please wear dresses or skirts, slacks, button ups or polo shirts, and dress shoes. Please no jeans or sneakers! Students should arrive 15 minutes early for each performance, except for vocalists who would like to warm with their teachers. Be sure to remind your children to bring their instrument (except pianists and drummers), a tuner if necessary, and their music! Drummers, please bring your sticks. If you have any additional questions, our office staff will be happy to answer them.