It’s Recital Season here at Valotta Studios! Our students are hard at work preparing their recital pieces, and soon they will be ready to perform. Here’s everything that you, our Valotta Parents, need to know about our upcoming recitals:
Each semester, teachers host their own recitals here at our studio. Participation in recitals is always optional but always encouraged! The dates for our 2019 Spring Recitals are listed below. Please find your teacher’s date and register in our office by April 1st.
- Friday, April 12th at 6:00 pm – Mr. Eric
- Saturday, April 13th at 11:00 am – Mr. Neil (1 of 2)
- Saturday, April 13th at 12:30 pm – Mr. Neil (1 of 2)
- Friday, April 19th at 6:00 pm – Mr. Donnie, Miss Jessica, & Mr. Jordan
- Saturday, April 20th at 11:00 am – Miss Lauren, Miss Maria, & Mr. Richard
- Saturday, April 20th at 12:30 pm – MissCasey & Miss Cassie
- Friday, April 26th at 6:00 pm – Miss Leanne & Miss Nadine
- Saturday, April 27th at 11:00 am – Miss Emily & Miss Mandy
- Saturday, April 27th at 12:30 pm – Miss Allie, Mr. Jason, & Miss Lia
- Friday, May 3rd at 6:00 pm – Mr. John
- Saturday, May 4th at 12:30m – Mr. David, Mr. Evan, & Miss Zoe
- Friday, May 10th at 6:00 pm – Mr. Kyle & Mr. Tyler Meade
- Saturday, May 11th at 11:00 am – Mr. Gabe
- Saturday, May 11th at 12:30 pm – Mr. Andrew & Mr. James
- Friday, November 16th at 6:00 pm – Miss Kyla & Mr. Tyler Dance
- Saturday, November 17th at 11:00 am – Miss Jill
- Saturday, November 17th at 12:30 pm – Mr. Zack
If your son or daughter will be performing, you must register for their teacher’s recital in our main office. There is a $20 registration fee per family which must be included at the time of registration. Three guests per family are welcome for each recital. If you would like to bring additional guests, there will be a first-come, first-serve waiting list available at the time of registration. If we are able to accommodate extra guests, you will be notified as the recital date approaches.
For all of our young musicians performing in their teacher’s recital – dress to impress! Please wear dresses or skirts, slacks, button ups or polo shirts, and dress shoes. Please no jeans or sneakers! Students should arrive 15 minutes early for each performance, except for vocalists who would like to warm with their teachers. Be sure to remind your children to bring their instrument (except pianists and drummers), a tuner if necessary, and their music! Drummers, please bring your sticks. If you have any additional questions, our office staff will be happy to answer them.