It’s Recital Season here at Valotta Studios! Our students are hard at work preparing their recital pieces, and soon they will be ready to perform. Here’s everything that you need to know about our upcoming recitals:
Each semester, teachers host their own recitals here at our studio. Participation in recitals is always optional but always encouraged! The rescheduled dates for our 2020 Spring Recitals are listed below. In keeping with social distancing measures, we will be holding all recitals on Zoom this semester. Please find your teacher’s date and register in our office by May 29th.
- Friday, June 5th @ 6:00 pm – Mr. John
- Saturday, June 6th @ 10:00 am – Miss Amy & Miss Nadine
- Saturday, June 6th @ 12:00 pm – Miss Lauren
- Saturday, June 6th @ 2:00 pm – Miss Abby & Miss Leanne
- Saturday, June 6th @ 4:00 pm – Miss Susan
- Saturday, June 6th @ 6:00 pm – Miss Jessica & Mr. Richard
- Sunday, June 7th @ 12:00 pm – Mr. Zack
- Sunday, June 7th @ 2:00 pm – Miss Jill
- Sunday, June 7th @ 4:00 pm – Miss Emily & Miss Lia
- Friday, June 12th @ 6:00 pm – Mr. Donnie & Mr. Eric
- Saturday, June 13th @ 10:00 am – Mr. Art & Mr. Dylan
- Saturday, June 13th @ 12:00 pm – Miss Bridget & Miss Cassie
- Saturday, June 13th @ 2:00 pm – Mr. Matt & Mr. Neil
- Saturday, June 13th @ 4:00 pm – Mr. Jordan & Miss Nadine S
- Saturday, June 13th @ 6:00 pm – Mr. Andrew & Mr. Hunter
- Sunday, June 14th @ 12:00 pm – Mr. Jason & Mr. Tyler
- Sunday, June 14th @ 2:00 pm – Mr. Gabe & Mr. Zach
- Sunday, June 14th @ 4:00 pm – Miss Hannah
If your son or daughter will be performing, you must register for their teacher’s recital with our office staff. For this semester’s virtual recitals, there is a $10 registration fee per family which may be applied to your next tuition invoice. Since this semester’s recitals will be held on Zoom, you are welcome to share the video session link with any friends or family members you wish! For security purposes, we ask that you do not share your recital’s video session link on Facebook or on any public pages.
For all of our young musicians performing in their teacher’s recital – dress to impress! Please wear dresses or skirts, slacks, button ups or polo shirts, and dress shoes. Please no jeans or sneakers! Students should be set up in a quiet, well-lit space away from distractions to perform and should be fully visible to the camera. For best quality, students should log in to perform on the newest device in the house. If your child needs to tune or warm up with their teacher, please contact your your teacher about logging on a few minutes early. If you have any additional questions, our office staff will be happy to answer them.